Dan Kuschell: Celebrate your Superpowers, Turn your Flaws into Strengths and The ADD Entrepreneur with best-selling author, serial Entrepreneur and angel investor Matt Curry
If you had a plan to have get people behind your crazy ideas, get attention from the top leaders in the world, and you could turn your ‘flaws’ to super-powers what would that do for you?
Today you'll discover how best-selling author, angel investor, and serial entrepreneur Matt Curry does just that, and can help provide you greater clarity, confidence, and capabilities - in this fun, insightful interview.
Here's a sampling of what you'll walk away with:
- How to turn a flaw into a Super-Power that serves you and others- even if it’s misunderstood;
- How a Blue Collar Guy built an auto shop to 10 locations, serving over 5,000 clients per month – and today has built a technology company transforming the industry it serves;
- Why telling the truth about your flaws can help set you free – and it starts by surrounding yourself with people with other talents and superpowers that compliment yours;
- “We all have flaws. We have the choice to decide whether it serves us or hold us back.”
- What we can all learn from Dan Sullivan of Strategic Coach: “The first progress starts by telling the truth.”
- Are you hiding behind your flaws, embarrassed, and humiliated? What you can do to build, grow, and advance beyond your flaws to transform your life, business and relationships;
- "It doesn’t matter where you’ve been. It matters where you want to go. Chart your course, and find a guide to show you the way.”
- “Celebrate your flaws, don’t hide behind them” – identify the asset in your flaws. (In the case of someone with ADD, yes, they have short attention spans and they may be inappropriate at times, however they also have high levels of energy and don’t see failure the way most people do);
- Celebrate your super-powers, your personal talents, and strengths and create your inventory of Assets that build over time—these are your most precious assets;
- The self-promotion strategy Matt learned from Richard Branson;
- How to deal with complaints, problems, and challenges with Matt’s 3 Solution Rule (HINT: This is a great strategy to teach your team and your kids to empower them for independence);
- The difference between self-disruption and self-destruction;
- Entrepreneurism is Freedom;
- What Matt taught his son about building, creating, and growing as an Entrepreneur;
- The power of Immersing yourself in a business by starting at the Beginning;
- Why Immersing Yourself in it is far more important than just passion;
- When to implement “Creative Destruction” and why MOST people get it wrong;
- Communication or Confrontation (HINT: You have one or the other in all your relationships);
- Dan’s 3 Question Process to diffuse any challenge and how you can put it in place today;
- “You can create a niche for yourself (or your company) by simply providing value (or an irresistible offer) to others in a way that’s not being delivered by anyone else”;
- And much, much more...
Matt Curry is the founder of The Hybrid Shop, Curry’s Auto, an angel investor, serial entrepreneur, and Wall Street Journal best-selling author of the new book, The ADD Entrepreneur.
Learn more about Matt Curry at: http://www.adashofcurry.com or contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get access to his book on Amazon here: http://www.amzn.to/1IRROKF
Get access to the full show here at: http://www.growthtofreedom.com/15
Get more clarity, capabilities, and confidence and join us for a new show at http://www.growthtofreedom.com
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan's wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage