Do you know why some people’s success seems to be so effortless?
Isn’t it interesting that some people’s success seems to be automatic and others really struggle to get by. Why does this happen? First, you need to know that there is no correlation between being good and getting paid, according to Joe Polish. And it’s true because some people have success habits and rituals, while others also have failure rituals and habits that keep them stuck or flatlining.
Today’s episode is with my friend Noah St. John. Noah is a NY Times best-selling author, coach, adviser, and expert at helping people understand what the most successful people do without even thinking about it. You could call them “success habits,” the things that generate automatic success for them.
Even smart people can miss the real success breakthroughs they deserve because they are limited by what Noah calls “head trash,” - the things you believe that hold you back.
On this episode Noah and I dive into so many concepts that will help you get more clarity, certainty, and confidence so you can have a greater impact, significance, and growth.
If you will apply the things Noah has to teach you, you’ll find your success becoming more and more automatic all the time. And don’t miss out on Noah’s generous gift - a free e-copy of his book, “Get Rid of Your Head Trash.”
Here’s a deeper look of what you’ll learn from Noah St John in this show:
- Welcome and what you will learn today; [0:32]
- Who is Noah St John? [2:54]
- What you can learn from Ben Franklin and why you can fill your purse when you fix your head; [4:05]
- What’s missing in modern success literature; [5:37]
- How you can get 10 times your normal results; [10:20]
- The things highly successful people do that they are unaware of doing; [13:24]
- How a zipline experience can show you how to break free from limitations; [16:08]
- The first huge mistake people make surrounding money; [20:59]
- Why most people don’t give themselves permission to succeed; [28:50]
- “Get Rid of Your Head Trash”; [31:55]
- The thanks Noah gives to his wife for her support on his journey; [34:20]
- Noah’s final words and encouragement to you; [38:42]
- And more...
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: