Why Following Your Passion Is A Mistake, Why Goal Setting Doesn’t Work & How You Can Create A Bigger Future [PODCAST 96]
In this episode of Growth to Freedom you will discover how you can assess where you are now and use it to create a bigger future. It happens by asking and answering some key questions that identify where you are and where you need to go. I’m going to teach you what those questions are on this powerful episode.
Some of the points I’ll touch on are why following your passion is bad advice, why goal setting never works, and why much of the strategies businesses are following these days are old and ineffective. You don’t want to be the leader of that kind of business, so be sure you listen to learn how to maximize your potential for a better and bigger future.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- My introduction to this episode about creating a bigger future and why goal setting doesn’t work; [0:26]
- Essential questions to ask yourself to assess your present reality; [4:21]
- What are the activities that personally recharge you - and what are your personal superpowers? [9:20]
- What are the bottlenecks or roadblocks that are slowing you down? [11:30]
- The reason goal setting doesn’t work; [15:28]
- Why passive income is a myth; [16:30]
- The 3 questions that can transform you; [19:25]
Resources mentioned on this episode:
This show brought to you by Done for You Solutions. Outsourcing doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether you’re looking for customer service, optimizing your website, or a virtual assistant to help with reporting, data, or research, Done for You Solutions can help. I’ve used Done for You Solutions for years and they help simplify. Click here to learn more and let the founder Ric Thompson know that you heard about him from our show.
Genius Network is the place high level entrepreneurs go for collaboration, contribution, and connections not available anywhere else. Members get strategies for exponential growth and opportunities for deal making, strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and more. Membership is by application only. Click here to learn more. I was one of the original members when Joe started it in 2007 and today I get to help grow the company in my current role. You can also learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event here – which is the one time per year the group is opened to non-members.
People mentioned on this episode: