What if you could learn the rituals to maximize your potential, learn to learn faster, methods to automate your business, and strategies to multiply lifetime client value, what would that do for you?
Today you’ll discover how to tap into your human potential, automate your business, and grow your Client Lifetime Value with serial Entrepreneur Dan Faggella. He built, grew, and sold his first company by the age of 25. Today, he’s the founder of ScienceOfSkill.com, CLVBoost.com, and TechEmegence.com and he helps business owners around the globe build businesses around their passions and automate their businesses using email, software, and tools for growth, mastery, and freedom.
Here’s a glance of the strategies you’ll walk away with today:
- A new unique view of Entrepreneurship:
- What the future looks like: brain machine Interface, neuro prosthetics, artificial intelligence, tinkering with memory, emotions, and the human mind to enhance humanity;
- Rituals that are critical for personal and business success to keep you grounded emotionally;
- The morning routine for greater personal productivity and keeping in line with your biggest goals;
- “My morning routine helps me stay anchored what’s going to keep me in line with my highest goals”;
- “It’s Easy to get to the End of the week and say: I’ve got all of this stuff I really care about, what happened?”
- Why using a sleep tracker can help you be more productive;
- Morning rituals for greater productivity (and allows Daniel to run 3 companies);
- “Rituals allow me to take the Pause in the morning, root myself in what matters, and to make sure my day is aligned with that”;
- Why Rituals are Important for Skill Development – in sports, business, and life;
- “Having templates to follow frees up mental space and gets us in practice”;
- What great athletes and corporate athletes do to get and stay in a peak state;
- Business rituals you can model to automate your business with email;
- “Email drives a lot of self-turning systems for marketing, generating leads, and converting sales”;
- “Done right, systems (like email) are set up to run themselves without you”;
- The One Routine To Set Your Revenue and Growth on to generate more engagement, referrals, sales, and profits: The Poll Technique(HINT: Identify their top 3 desired benefits and biggest objections from getting started with your products/services);
- “Dial in to what clients care about by anchoring in on your clients values”;
- How using the phone can help you build out an automation model with email and can give you deeper insight and wisdom around your audience (and give you your core values and benefits in your future offers);
- Why segmenting your audience is a multiplier for your business (HINT: Segment by industry, age, gender, business type and more);
- The growth maximizer: Enhance and engage the human experience with connection and bonding in your automated model;
- Critical Questions for Client Engagement (and to track in your business): Why do you do business with us? What would have made you leave? What do you care most about? And what are you currently using or doing to solve that problem?
- The mindset you MUST have if you want to grow and scale in a bigger way: “Automate early, stop doing it manually, and pick a bigger niche”;
- Tim Ferriss’ing your Business: “Determining everything that can be automated in terms of making money and delivering product – and then what is your minimum viable involvement to make sure everything runs on auto pilot”;
- “To have the systems in place that make the money, handle the customers, deliver the products, and done in such a way so I DON’T HAVE to be involved at any given time”;
- “Smart Automation, Smart Marketing, and Smart Innovation allows you to work ON your business instead of IN it”;
- The Common Factor’s to Grow and Scale: Dial in to who your customer is and automate the way you sell your products and services, with a system that runs when you are not there”;
- Automation Architecture: It’s not the industry, it’s not the revenue, it’s not random emails, it’s in an architecture to build engagement, leads, sales, upsells and down sells that you can test, refine, and watch run (without you)”;
- True success is knowing that you can take it all away and give someone a notebook and a pen, drop them off in the middle of anywhere, and they would be back to the same place (of wealth) within 12 to 18 months;
- “Customer Lifetime Value sets the focus on a transformational business: How much value can we provide and how many different ways can we provide value!”;
- The Top Marketing Lesson’s You can Take away to Build More Sales and Profits: Find a product market fit, dial into you audience, know your clients, segment and treat them individually;
- “Knowing your customer - it’s not knowing one person, it’s knowing the different kinds of customers and segmenting them accordingly - gender, age, goals, amount of revenue, and more - and translating that into copy that sells”;
- And much, much, more…
Dan Faggella can help you optimize and automate your business to allow you to spend more time working ON it instead of IN it. Dan sold his first company by age 25, and is the founder of CLVBoost.com, Science of Skill, and TechEmergence.com.
He’s also been has been recognized by major media sites such as the Boston Business Journal, MarketingProfs, Direct Marketing News, and more. Contact Dan Faggella by going to http://www.CLVBoost.com or email@example.com Get access to the full show here at: http://www.growthtofreedom.com/25
Dan was referred by Dr. Jeremy Weisz. He is the founder of InspiredInsider.com, Chiropractical Solutions, Chriropractorjobfinder.com and Producer for Mixergy. He regularly works with doers, big thinkers, and mentors who have a passion to live as a servant leader.
Dr. Jeremy Weisz’s interview at http://www.growthtofreedom/14
Get more clarity, capabilities, and confidence and join us for a new show at http://www.growthtofreedom.com
ABOUT DAN KUSCHELL:
Dan Kuschell is a success driven business growth strategist, a media contributor, and thought leader. He helps entrepreneurs, leaders, and business owners grow and scale their companies 10x by driving the flow of elegant ideas, execution, and team-culture for greater clarity, confidence, and direction. Dan has been recognized worldwide for creating results with his resources, books, and strategies.
Meet Dan at http://www.DanKuschell.com
Get more access to Dan's wisdom here: http://www.youtube.com/ChampionVision
Watch/Listen to the show: http://www.growthtofreedom.com
Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/dan_kuschell
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/dankuschellpage